From time to time, and sometimes more frequently, we may make activity and/or and program location changes to the existing/pre-planned daily camp schedules. Sometimes we'll give you advance notice of such changes, other times they happen on the fly or last minute.
These changes may happen for any number of reasons, for example, campers may request more of one beach location and less of another, or want us to add activities that weren't on the original activity schedule, or maybe they desire more variety to the camp program, etc.
For example, here's just a partial listing of some of the activity location changes we made either last summer or over the course of the past several years:
- Keiki Camp went to Paradise Cove instead of Zuma Beach on scheduled Zuma Beach Days
- Keiki camp went to Zuma Beach instead of Paradise Cove, which was the originally intended location
- High Action and Kahuna Camps went to the beach in Oxnard, Camarillo and/or Ventura instead of pre-planned Zuma
- High Action and Kahuna Camps went fishing at the Santa Monica pier even though Zuma and Castaic Lake were on the schedule
- All three camps went to the park on rainy days instead of the beach
- All three camps attended Paradise Cove or another beach instead of Zuma Beach, which was the originally intended location
- Our Farewell Cruise, originally scheduled to set sail from a chartered boat in the Channel Islands Harbor in Oxnard, instead set sail from the Hornblower Yacht in Marina del Rey
Especially on days where you may need to pick up your child from camp or at a different bus stop from their normal transportation schedule, please call us ahead of time for directions and to confirm our location. If we've needed to make a last-minute scheduling change that day, we don’t want to worry, surprise, or inconvenience you, so it's always better to call ahead just to be on the safe side :)