We hope you'll meet us at one of our upcoming live events. Sometimes the process of how to choose a camp is foreign to many; while in other cases it's flat-out frustrating and confusing to know whether you're picking the right one because there's just so many available options.
Meeting the camp director and camp counselor in person can help you decide whether you feel the right "connection" between you and the people who will be caring for your child this summer.
Aloha Beach Camp will be exhibiting our programs at four different live events this winter and spring. We hope you'll join us!
- San Diego Camp Fair: Sunday, February 23 at Balboa Park
- UCLA Camp Fair: Saturday, March 9 in Pauley Pavilion
- Los Feliz Camp Fair: Sunday, March 10 at the Friendship Auditorium
- Aloha Beach Camp Open House: Sunday, March 24 at Zuma Beach
- Calabasas Camp Fair: Sunday, April 7 at A.C. Stelle Middle School
Keep in mind these might not be the only live events we're attending this year. You might see us at even more, these are just the ones we have scheduled right now.
And please remember, if you are unable to make any of these events for whatever reason, we're always available to meet you at the beach for a private tour for you and your friends; feel free to leave us a comment below and we'll gladly set it up with you.